As the old saying goes, when you know, you know. Check out our top signs that you’ve been a trade from day one…
- Bob the Builder was your childhood hero…he’s an inspiration to us all.
- You swapped plasticine for polycell roughly aged 3…non-adhesives don’t cut it when you were made for the trade.
- Grandpa needs a light switch changing? Lemme get my screwdriver…you were always willing to help out less-adept family members. It was your duty and your privilege.
- Those plastic bricks…you know the ones we mean. The foundations, nay, the building blocks of your future career (literally).
- “Mine’s milk with two sugars” has been a key part of your vocabulary since you turned 14…can’t beat a good brew.
- Maths GCSE: AKA the time you learned the true value of the straight line…someone get out the spirit level…