Due to the ever rising costs involved with moving house, we’ve seen an increasing number of homeowners choosing to make improvements to their existing home instead – and it’s of no surprise that a new kitchen is high on the list of must haves!
With this in mind, we’ve looked into the latest kitchen trends that will help transform a space, which are well worth mentioning to customers:
- Hidden handles – To achieve the ultimate minimal look, a handle-less door design is the way to go. Options include either a push-touch release catch, or handles hidden in concealed grooves on the edges of drawers and doors.
- Easy working – A horseshoe-shaped layout in an open-plan room acts rather like a cook’s workstation, keeping everything within easy reach for preparing food.
- Varying levels – Combine units that vary in height so each is at the optimum level for any given task.
- Modern - Combine white gloss doors with chunky worktops for a stylish modern look.
- Glossy - Soft edges and rounded corners are sweeping into kitchens as an alternative to the trend for sharp angular lines. Choose a high-gloss material and a curvy kitchen tap to highlight the round shapes.
- Monochrome - Opt for a simple black-and-white colour scheme to achieve a clean look and feel. Team glossy white units with smart black tiles and a black worktop for an elegant and sophisticated feel.
For more information about our wide range of kitchens and the latest trends visit: http://www.jewsonkitchens.co.uk/
We’ve just launched our new kitchens website so its now even easier to help your customers realise the kitchen of their dreams.
Here you’ll see our whole range of kitchens, which we’ve designed to suit all budgets and tastes – as well as a huge selection of flooring, tiles, appliances and handles. So now there’s only ever one place you’ll need to go for your customer’s perfect kitchen!
We’re also offering a unique design service; whereby your customers can book a free survey, order a brochure or even request a call back from one of our kitchen designers. It’s all aimed at helping you provide the best possible service to your customer – so why not take a look?
You should soon notice a brand new look for our own brand products, with new packaging being unveiled across all of our branches.
With continual product additions and improvements, we thought the range deserved a re-vamp and the new look also includes a starring role for one of our customers, with Shane Wood from Gainsborough the new face of Jewson own brand. Shane is set to appear on over 2000 products in more than 500 branches across the UK – we imagine it’s going to be quite a surreal experience for him!
Have you given our own brand products a go? Our extensive range covers virtually everything a general builder would require – from timber, bricks, chemicals, fixings, decorating materials and sealants to aggregates and hand tools. We’re pretty confident that you’ll be impressed with the quality – and the lovely new packaging of course!
We’ve launched a new dedicated website for our range of architectural ironmongery. The site allows you to browse through 2,500 products, find a local Jewson branch and take advantage of our free delivery service on all orders over £50, helping you to save time and money.
The new website features a number of large icons to depict our wide selection of fixtures, fittings, furniture and hardware, letting you quickly access what is required. All products shown are suitable for property construction, renovation or any project requiring architectural ironmongery.
Products featured on the website include: lever handles; sliding door hardware; hinges and protection; locks and latches; cylinders and security; door closers; openers and holders; intumescents and fire control; panic hardware, bolts, stops and hooks as well as screws, fixings and drill bits.
To check it out visit: http://ironmongery.jewson.co.uk
Tough jobs require the right tools, without them the job you allowed a couple of hours for can easily take much longer. And as a professional tradesman you demand a lot from the tools you use everyday – we know because we asked and we listened.
That’s why the Hudson Pro range of tiling tools is designed to provide the superior performance and durability you insist on. Leaving nothing to chance, we’re also sure that our ergonomic design and soft grip technology delivers the comfort, balance and ‘grip appeal’ you asked for – you can feel the difference as soon as you pick up a Hudson Pro product.
Hudson Pro tiling and accessories are available now from selected Jewson branches nationwide.