But there are some important dos and don’ts you need to remember. BOB is here to remind you.
• Remember that your mate’s spouse-to-be will probably see the photos at some point (not to mention your other half).
• Eat at some point. Your stomach will benefit from a bit of lining and you might find a hidden gem restaurant while you’re at it.
• Ask before adding THAT photo to Facebook. You don’t want to put any of the stag or hen crew in the bad books. Especially with their boss.
• Stay loyal to the hen/stag. No wandering off to chat to the physically compelling locals…
• Ruin the wedding photos. Depending on how far away the wedding is, shaving the groom’s hair, the hen’s eyebrows or other body hair is a no-no.
• Get drunk and start telling the groom or bride-to-be how “we don’t spend time together anymore…you’ve changed!”
• Forget which tree you tied them to… nobody wants a situation akin to The Hangover.
• Get arrested.